- Sa1400SB SF/F Mysteries
- Sat 2:00 PM-3:00 PM Sabine
- S. Cupp, M. Maresca, R. Rogers, P. Sarath*, M. Wells
- A discussion of good examples of this mixed subgenre and the special challenges of writing it.
- I asked to be on this one, since Maradaine Constabulary fits right into this. It is something I'm very interested. As is one of my Big Influence books, Caves of Steel. Should be fun.
- Sa2130SM Reading
- Sat 9:30 PM-10:00 PM San Marcos
- Marshall Ryan Maresca
- It's official! I'll be dusting off my actorly chops and reading from Maradaine Constabulary. You will want to come and hear. It'll be fun, and there will be a free pony given away.* Plus Campbell Nominee Stina Leicht is right before me, and you know you want to hear her. Because she's awesome. Right? Right.
- Now I just have to figure out what else I'll want to go to. What looks like fun to you all?
- *- The pony is a lie.
Monday, July 23, 2012
Finalized ArmadilloCon Schedule
And now it's all official. And, as I expected, I have some more things on my plate then what I posted last week:
Posted by Marshall Ryan Maresca at 1:39 PM
Labels: ArmadilloCon, clockpunk, conventions, fantasy, Maradaine Constabulary, promotion, sci-fi, subgenres, workshop
Subscribe to: Post Comments (Atom)
You're in this one, too, no?
Sa1800T Science Fiction, Fantasy, and Live Theater:
Sat 6:00 PM-7:00 PM Trinity
M. Finn*, L. Gorinsky, T. Mallory, M. Maresca, J. Neulander
Because, moderated by Finn and having you on the panel totally caught my eye as fun.
Indeed. I'm really looking forward to that one.
Post a Comment