So what do I have?
- Sa1800T Science Fiction, Fantasy, and Live Theater:
- Sat 6:00 PM-7:00 PM Trinity
- M. Finn*, L. Gorinsky, T. Mallory, M. Maresca, J. Neulander,
- The history and challenges of live productions (theater and radio), for either SF or fantasy. Our panel discusses of radio productions and stage recreations, fan & semi-pro theater at conventions, SF&F movies that crossed to or from stage, and the special challenges of live theater for the genre.
- Right in my wheelhouse! Awesome. Plus Jason Neulander will be there. He's not typically at ArmadilloCon, since he's more a theatre guy-- just a good chunk of his theatre is SF/F. His company has gotten a good degree of notice for Intergalactic Nemesis-- which started as a radio play and has expanded into much more. There is even an Intergalactic Nemesis panel following this one. But this is the panel I'm looking forward to the most.
- Su1300SB Workshopping to Success
- Sun 1:00 PM-2:00 PM Sabine
- M. Dimond, K. Jewell, S. Leicht*, M. Maresca, N. Moore, J. Reisman
- What the ArmadilloCon / Clarion / Clarion West / Odyssey did for me (as a student or a teacher)
- So I'm on this one, clearly, to talk about the ArmadilloCon Writers' Workshop. Which is good, because I'm probably its biggest advocate.
- Su1400T Future Sex: The Shape of Things to Come
- Sun 2:00 PM-3:00 PM Trinity
- C. Brown, M. Maresca, R. Klaw, J. Nevins, P. Roberts*
- As humans reshape their society, their bodies, their culture, how will the most intimate of activities change?
- Ooh, Cybersex? Alien sex? Cyberaliensex? All right.
- I may have another one added, we'll see. Plus, I have requested a reading slot. Those aren't assigned yet, but if I have one, I will most likely be reading from Maradaine Constabulary. And that will be fun. I promise. You should come to that. Really. You.
Have an awesome time!
I'm sure your absence will be noted and missed.
Or, rather, you'll be missed. I don't see how your absence with be missed. It's late.
Post a Comment